Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Work school health

So work sucks, my co-workers suck, basically I hate it. But the tips are alright. I'm probably going to work there for another couple of months while I go through college. Maybe I'll even take my superiors job at some point. We'll see though. I'm going to school for IT at north seattle community college and hopefully in a couple years I can transfer to UW to finish up a bachelors. My sister is in year 2? at cornell and she's going into HR, she's going to be great I know it. My health has been poor, I have been suffering and have been in and out of the hospital, this is a consequence of my drug use and not something I'm proud of. I've been very good at taking care of myself lately, but it just isn't enough. I've been off of steroids for only a day now and am starting to suffer. Hopefully things will look up.

1 comment:

  1. Things will look up; keep up the good habits, you'll get better every day.

    ReplyDelete